The WorldCC Foundation:
- Established to provide and promote leadership and support for the commercial contract management profession.
- Upholds and encourages the highest standards in professional and personal behavior.
- Strives to increase knowledge that would benefit job performance in the field of commercial contract management.
- Promotes active learning, personal development and the sharing of best practice.
- Represents and interacts with its community with respect, dignity and in a timely manner.
- Uses personal data for the sole purpose of the Foundation.
- Does not sell members' data to third parties and or release such data to third parties without express knowledge.
- Works with suppliers of contract and commercial management products and services in a non-partisan, neutral and objective manner.
Registered account holders:
- Behave and work with the highest professional and ethical standards of integrity, acting in a manner that upholds the Foundation vision and mission.
- Act in a manner that is in the best interest of their employer and its reputation in society.
- Use every opportunity to advance the reputation of the profession through individual contribution, team or functional leadership and participation in the Foundation.
- Meet their obligations to the Foundation, including respect for privacy and personal information.
- Make appropriate use of knowledge or information resulting from registering with the Foundation.
- Protect the intellectual property of the Foundation and ensure its use in an approved manner.
- Protect User Logins and Passwords and keeping them personal by not sharing them with others recognizing that registration is personal, and that each individual is responsible for the appropriate use of their account.
- Accept and abide by the WorldCC Foundation Code of Conduct and report any members who are not in accordance with the Code.
Service Providers & Vendors:
- In addition to the above, Service Providers & Vendors are not permitted to access any member databases and will not directly contact registered account holders unless approved or initiated by the individual.
- Service Providers & Vendors will not utilize WorldCC Foundation events, forums, discussion groups, etc. for solicitation purposes without the prior approval of WorldCC Foundation.
Guidance and Complaints in Respect to the Application of the Code of Conduct:
Any action that is perceived contrary to the WorldCC Foundation Code should be reported immediately to the Ethics Committee. The Ethics Committee will then review the issue and make recommendations to the WorldCC Foundation Board as to the appropriate action to be taken if necessary.
The Ethics Committee can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com.
The Foundation may at its sole discretion:
- Revoke accounts, individual, corporate or vendor, as a result of any individual being found to have breached the WorldCC Foundation Code.
Revoke accounts, individual, corporate or vendor, and/or suspend or terminate access to the registered account only area of the WorldCC Foundation web site as a result of any individual sharing their user id and password.